We really hope you are delighted with your order, however, if you have purchased an item directly from Dora Designs Limited and are not completely satisfied you can return the item within 30 days of receipt providing the goods are unused and in the original sealed packaging with all tags attached. We will not be able to accept returns that have been taken out of the seal packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse to refund if goods are not in a re-saleable condition.
You have the right to cancel your order up to 15 days from receiving your purchase. Please notify us in writing within 15 days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the goods. You then have a further 15 days from the day of notifying us that you wish to cancel the order to return the goods back to us. We will be happy to offer a full refund for goods received following inspection and providing the items are received are in an unused condition and in the original packaging. Please note Dora Designs reverse the to deduct a charge for the initial delivery if the returned items reduce the order below £44 or where the parcel has not been tracked or emails not responded to in a timely manor.
THIS ONLY APPLYS TO FULL COST ITEMS UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS FROM SALE ITEMS
How to Return
- To return an item simply email email@example.com within 15 days. It would be very helpful if you could tell us why you are returning the product as this will help us process your return more efficiently.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of returning the goods back to us. We strongly recommend that you obtain a free certificate of posting when sending your return. Any items lost in transit without proof of postage will not be refunded.
- Once you have requested a return we will provide you with the address to return the goods to.
- We'll notify you via email of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item(s).
- In the unfortunate event that you receive a faulty item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us of the details of the fault. Please include a photograph of the faulty if possible as this is much easier and quicker way of dealing with your query than you having to send the item back to us. The fault must be communicated with 15 days and returned within 30 days.
- If you receive a faulty product we will cover the cost of return postage (up to £10 for the UK and up to £20 for the Rest of the World) and refund the product for you. When returning any faulty items by post we strongly advise obtaining a proof of postage from the post office as items lost in transit with no proof of postage will be treated as not returned.
- If a fault occurs outside of the 30 day returns period, please contact us directly and we will be able to advise you further. Please note this will only be applicable for faults that occur outside the 30 day period. Please do not return the product until instructed to do so by us.